Area 1 Courses
- PSY 233 Life Span Developmental Psychology I: Biological and Cognitive Processes
- PSY 234 Life Span Developmental Psychology II: Personality and Social Processes
- PSY 241 Social Psychology
- PSY 242 Social Influences on Behavior
- PSY 251 Psychology of Personality
- PSY 338 The Psychology of Adolescence
- PSY 443 Culture and Behavior
- PSY 48F Sl. Tp. In Psy.: Social Identity & Intergroup Rel.
Area 2 Courses
- PSY 222 Learning
- PSY 228 Cognitive Psychology
- PSY 271 Introduction to Neuroscience: Brain and Behavior
- PSY 326 Human Memory
- PSY 327 Sensation and Perception
- PSY 377 Physiological Psychology
- PSY 428 Language Acquisition
- PSY 484 Selected Topics in Cognitive Psychology
- PSY 48B Sel. Tp. Psychobiology
- PSY 48R Sel. Tp. Music Cognition I
Area 3 Courses
- PSY 362 Measurement in Psychology
- PSY 363 Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 364 Child Psychopathology
- PSY 464 Clinical Psychology
- PSY 466 Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PSY 48T Sel. Tp. Infant Mental Health
For further information regarding Area Courses see Frequently Asked Questions.
For the departmental program with area requirements download the excel file titled Psychology Departmental Program at the bottom of the page.
To see a sample program completed by one of our students graduated in 2017, download the excel file titled Sample Program at the bottom of the page.